Honored to Serve Those
Who Served Our Country
Since our founding, our reunion motto remains the same: “Share new memories; relive the past.” It’s a true honor to welcome those who served in all branches of the military. Our region is home to the world’s largest military installation–Naval Station Norfolk, among many other military bases, military-themed museums and memorials. Our company was founded on planning successful military reunions. We continue to provide the best possible service to our reunion groups. We fully understand the needs of reunion planners to organize excellent programs for their fellow members.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Tours and activities, including a dedicated, local guide
- Banquet and other evening activities
- Visits to military installations
- Dining arrangements
- Memorial services
Norfolk & Virginia Beach Military and Maritime Heritage
- Visit Naval Station Norfolk, the world’s largest naval installation
- Enjoy an ice cream cone at Doumar’s Cones and BBQ
- Explore Nauticus, The Hampton Roads Naval Museum, and the Battleship Wisconsin
- Tour the MacArthur Memorial, the final resting place of General Douglas MacArthur
- Visit the Military Aviation Museum, featuring the largest collection of restored WWI, WWII and Korean War era aircraft in the country
- Go on a behind the scenes tour at Young Veterans Brewing Co., owned and operated by veterans of the Iraq War
- Cruise the harbor with a narrated tour on The Victory Rover
Military, Memorials & Museums on the Peninsula
- Explore the region’s rich maritime history at the Mariner’s Museum
- Visit the Virginia War Museum
- Discover military vehicles and machinery used by the Army at the U.S. Army Transportation Museum
- Tour Fort Monroe, the largest stone fort built in the U.S.
- Take in the scenery from the decks of the Miss Hampton Harbor Cruise
Virginia’s Historic Triangle
- Enjoy a leisurely walking tour of Colonial Williamsburg, a living history museum
- Shop the local retailers at Merchants Square
- Tour the recreated Powhatan Native American Village at Jamestown Settlement
- Drive along the Colonial Parkway to the village of Yorktown, the site of the last major Revolutionary War battle
LET'S PLAN YOUR NEXT EVENT IN COASTAL VIRGINIA
We’d love to hear more about your group’s travel plans. Our team of destination management professionals is here to help!
IN OUR CLIENT'S
From the first phone call to begin the planning, this destination management team was terrific. We were fortunate to have worked with them for a previous reunion, and again under my leadership. We were all extremely satisfied. The tours were well-planned and it kept our shipmates interested and engaged throughout. I could not have asked for better.
John Titswoth, Reunion Chairman, USS Fred T. Berry Reunion Association
I have worked with this destination management company for the last 15 years and it’s always a pleasure to call on Norfolk by cruise ship and to enjoy their graceful hospitality. Anne and Brooke have a great team of professionals who give tremendous attention to detail. It’s very apparent they’re focused on ensuring every guest has a wonderful time in Virginia.
Katja Boss, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
This DMC was a delight to work with. The entire staff was just great. I knew that when we were coming to Norfolk that Phillips was the only choice for us. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I was totally thrilled with our three day event. From start to finish it was fantastic and enjoyed by everyone. Our guide was truly perfect! She was so informative and gave a few natives new history facts.
Jennifer Ramsdell, WEDA (Western Dredging Association)
We needed a DMC to plan and execute a beach-themed dinner party for approximately 90 of our best clients. This team was extremely professional throughout the planning process and during execution on the day of the event. Even months after the event, we still get compliments from guests about how they enjoyed it.